We Partner With
Professional Massage Therapists
- Please bring your own swimsuits.
- Use of sauna should not exceed 30 minutes total. Maximum use 15 minutes per session. Excessive exposure can be harmful to health.
- Exit immediately if uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy.
- Check with a doctor before use if pregnant, in poor health or under medical care.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed in the sauna.
- Be careful when using the heater. Keep the glass door closed at all times. DO NOT TOUCH the heater without the protective glove.
- Use SpaWagon anti-slip flip flops at all times. Be careful when stepping outside the sauna. Water may create ice and slippery surface
- No smoking is allowed inside the sauna.
- Minors must be supervised by a guardian at all times.
- Seniors must enter at their own risk.